Spaghettisarus :: A cute messy wannabe dinosaur
I love that God hard-wired little boys with certain interests. We have done nothing specifically to push Alekzander toward his current obsessions with interests in dump trucks {filled with dirt}, {getting dirty} playing sports, and dinosaurs {digging in dirt}. He is 100% all boy ... and I love it. He makes driving noises and backing up noises; he can kick or throw any type of ball; and most recently, he started making dinosaur noises.
I thought he was being a lion, but he told me this morning, "I not lion. I T-Rex!" Of course you are, sweet boy! As I was picking him up from the playground this morning after just an hour of work, I started to panic... {when I dropped him off with Maureen, there were two other children playing; a mere hour and a half later, there were easily 40 kids with as many or more care givers with them.} I had no idea how I would find Alekzander and Maureen, but as soon as I walked in the gates, I heard my little dino RAWRR over all the commotion and went directly to where he was playing. I called, "Hey T-Rex!" and he paused, smiled, and climbed down to give me a hug.
He roared through lunch and through the grocery store too and just went to sleep with three dinosaur foam stickers on his shirt. This latest obsession is certainly cute, just a little noisy!

No comments:
Post a Comment