Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chronicles of Alekzander Part 5

Recently Alekzander received a package a week in the mail courtesy of Mia.
Inside was a soft snuggly friend and a silly note. 
Even more recently, a special visitor came to deliver more handmade lovelies
and to surely share some silliness.


"Some bunny loves you."
"No lion, I miss you."
"Here I am.  Just monkeying around with my friends."
"A little birdie told me you were standing in your crib.  
Don't worry, I will buy you a helmet and parachute when I come to visit.  Love, Mia"
"Come out of your shell and play with me.  Love, Turtle
"
"Is something fishy going on?  Please don't let Lion eat Fishy."


Dear Mia,
I love you and think you are so silly.  
I love my animals.  Especially my Lion.  
He is quite yummy, but he is a scaredy cat
so he doesn't even think about bothering Fishy.  
I brought Fishy to the pool the other day, but I did not let him swim.

Thank you for coming to visit me.  
I had so much fun with you.

Love,
Your silly, non-sleepy grandson,
Alekzander

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Dear Alekzander,
How do you mail an elephant?
I'll just pack his trunk and put a stamp on him.
Lovemia

Ashley said...

What a great Mia you have, Alekzander! And what fun new friends :)

Tessa said...

Mia doesn't look much like a Mia in this picture! More like an ASB (Aunt Sherry Bug).