Monday, November 28, 2011

Gruffalo's Garage

 It makes my heart so happy to see Alekzander with his Gruffalo {my dad}.  On Thanksgiving day, Alekzander and Gruffalo sat together on the back porch and played "tools."  On Friday, Alekzander took Gruffalo on a tour of the property, and together they climbed hills that my dad had never seen.  Its not a suprise that Alekzander found his way into Gruffalo's garage {and his heart!}.  Even when I was growing up, I loved watching him build and create.  {The smell of sawdust will always be one of my favorite smells.}  I am sure that as Alekzander gets older and bigger, Gruffalo will have a great, loyal helper.



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Not surprising, but sawdust is one of my favorite smells that reminds me of my childhoold. I'm sure Mr. Markovitch is happy to have another eager helper after all these years, this time a boy!