Tuesday, March 31, 2015

An Affinity for Hats

 I do not know what it is about a Swistak boy in a hat, 
but it makes me swoon.  

Almost 15 years ago when I first laid eyes on "Stack,"
I fell in love with the tall boy in a raggedy hat.
I told my grandma and my mom
that I was going to marry that guy.
I did not know anything else about him - 
except that he {in my eyes} was a BMOC
and he looked good in a hat.
I probably saw his blue eyes, but I couldn't even take a guess
at his hair style or hair color for the first six months I 'knew' him
as he always wore a hat!

I have been obsessed with hats for my boys 
since Alekzander was a baby.
Kiddo wore a hat just about every day...
more for fashion than function.
Anderson went through a stage where he hated hats,
and I was crushed.
Now, I can get them both to wear a hat -
and keep it on for a while.
It may just be me, 
but I think they both {all} look adorable in hats!




No comments: