Wednesday, November 25, 2009

its GO time!!!

Have been at the hospital all day (since 7a)... we are in the delivery room and waiting for the planets to align. Water has broken, contractions are going, dilation is happening ... just need to progress further so here we wait.

Ashley is truly being a rock star mommy! She has been a champ and is in great spirits.



Posting a picture of what will probably be Alekzander's first outfit... will be fitting since it looks like he could be born after midnight tonight which will be THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Zita Foster said...

I am still up and I keep thinking of you guys! What a wonderful and memorable Thanksgiving this is for you!
We hope that everything is going well! I have been praying for you!
We cannot wait to see you three together: the new "Mommy" and "Daddy" with Alekzander! Also, I can't wait for my Sophia to meet that wonderful little baby boy as well!
Zita & Marshall