At 20 months old ...
I have started to say "Iloveyouuu" {1}
When I wake up in the morning, I yell, "MAMA. Whereareyou?" {2}
I like wa-wles and 'nanas for breakfast. {3}
Blueberries and strawberries are still my favorite. {4}
I love Elmo, but only on youtube.com. {5}
When I wake up in the morning, I yell, "MAMA. Whereareyou?" {2}
I like wa-wles and 'nanas for breakfast. {3}
Blueberries and strawberries are still my favorite. {4}
I love Elmo, but only on youtube.com. {5}
I call all chairs "nanos" like the piano bench. If I point to any surface including the floor and say "nano," Mama and Dada are trained well enough to sit! {6}
My timeout bench is one of my favorite "nanos" in the house. Seriously.
My timeout bench is one of my favorite "nanos" in the house. Seriously.
But I don't like to sit on it when Mama makes me when I've been naughty. {7}
If you let me, I will make my own decision between milk or water.
If you let me, I will make my own decision between milk or water.
A boy knows what he wants, ok?! {8}
Wednesday is my favorite day. I like watching for the garbage trucks. {9}
Whenever I see a train, I say, "Choo Choo!" {10}
Wednesday is my favorite day. I like watching for the garbage trucks. {9}
Whenever I see a train, I say, "Choo Choo!" {10}
In the car, I do role call until I determine that both Mama and Dada are still there. {11}
I love dancing. Sometimes my feet just move excitedly in one place. {12}
I play with my floating zoo and my knit "ah-min-als" every day. Dada and I like to have snowball fights with them, but I always join Mama's team and we win! {13}
I play with my floating zoo and my knit "ah-min-als" every day. Dada and I like to have snowball fights with them, but I always join Mama's team and we win! {13}
More than once, I have climbed up the big kitchen "nano" and also climbed onto the kitchen table in a matter of seconds. {14}
I pull pillows on to the floor and pretend to sleep. {15}
I pull pillows on to the floor and pretend to sleep. {15}
Reading books is my favorite thing to do. When Mama lets me have "independent playtime" in my room, I climb up into my big rocking chair and open a book.
She thinks I'm being naughty because I am quiet, but I'm just soaking in smartness. {16}
I have good manners already. I consistently say, "thane-cue" and sign "please." {17}
I can point to all of the features on my faces and can say, "nose, eyes, and mouth."
I have good manners already. I consistently say, "thane-cue" and sign "please." {17}
I can point to all of the features on my faces and can say, "nose, eyes, and mouth."
Unrelated :: I call a mouse, mouth too. House is houth. Obviously. {18}
I love ICE. I ask for it often. I can hear it rattling in your glass
I love ICE. I ask for it often. I can hear it rattling in your glass
and will get mad if I don't have some in mine. {19}
I will throw a tantrum if you don't let me play outside!
I will throw a tantrum if you don't let me play outside!
I am all boy and love getting dirty and sweaty. {20}
No comments:
Post a Comment