After he was sent to timeout for pulling the blankets off the bed for the second time,
I asked Alekzander to be a bulldozer and help pull the blankets the rest of the way onto the bed. He said, "No, Mama - I have to be a steamroller."
{Of course. It was obviously the bulldozer that pushed them off in the first place.}
While watching church online Sunday morning:
Alekzander: Who that girl with the boo-tiful hair?
{He was asking about one of the girls on the worship team ...
who does, in fact, have beautiful hair.}
Andrew: Does she have dark hair like Mama, or light hair like you?
Alekzander: Yellow hair.
Up close in my face about 10 minutes later while watching/listening to the student pastor preach: Why that guy talk about sports {at church}?
During our special Superbowl Sunday Skype call from China {with no video at first}
Mommy: Do you hear who that is? It's Caitlin in China!! Do you know who is with her?
{Hoping to hear him say "Olivia!"}
Alekzander: Yeah, Bwad. {as in duh, they belong together}
3 year old Superbowl Predictions: Purple team will win. And red one. Bof. Then red team.
{How I wished for a red team win!}
Directed me to "Say goodnight and check on me, Mama" before going to bed myself.
{Of course, buddy. Always!}
First words out of his mouth on Wednesday morning {very emphatically}:
And I said to myself as I be done sleeping and be very good and not get out of my bed, maybe I can watch a Disney Jr. show - McStuffins!!
An accidental, crazy Mommy soundbite later that same morning, "I sometimes think artificial sweetener negatively effects me {headache} more than cocaine does." Completely meant caffeine... and clearly I needed some.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment