Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Batman Buds

 Batman Brooks :: 4th Birthday Party
 
 
We helped this cutie celebrate his fourth birthday this weekend.
Brooks and Alekzander are just 8 weeks apart and have been friends since birth.
I have been thinking about when these boys were our littlest
and his mommy {one of my best friends} and I
sat and nursed our boys while chatting and drinking wine. 
Our bald little babes ... so helpless and sweet ...
were destined to be the best of friends.
 
Now, these crazy boys are ready to save the world.
And, for the record, they both still love their mamas something fierce!
I pray that they will continue to be friends, always choose to be the "good guys,"
and be strong in their faith while living out
Ephesians 6: 16-17 ::
 
In all circumstances take up the shield of faith,
with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;
and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit,
which is the word of God...
 
 
To the rescue! 
 

No comments: