Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some of my favorite things...from Baby A

Though Baby A may not have an audible voice yet, I've found some things that I know are his favorites based on his gymnastics in my growing belly.

  • Red Grapes
  • Swimming Pools
  • Church (Worship and Sermons)
  • Daddy's voice
  • Hank Williams (Sr.) music
  • Late night TV (He's already taking after Andrew!)
  • Giraffes, Crocodiles, and a white "mus"
The latter "favorite" is strictly (obviously) our influence... we hope he likes these stuffed characters in his life... but, I mean...who wouldn't like a crocodile named Cyrus?

Baby A also loves all his family and friends who already love him before they've even met him. Speaking of friends - specifically girlfriends - I'm convinced he has one already... last night I was holding my friend's 3 month old baby girl... She was enthralled with my belly; she just stared and stared and was moving her mouth without a sound - like she was telling my baby all the secrets of her newborn life. It was the cutest thing... he kicked and moved in response (to either her stare and gentle touch or my gigantic belly laughs). I can't wait to see him interact - from the outside - with his many baby friends.

No comments: