Happy 4 year anniversary! Sadly, I can't even dream about fitting into my wedding dress at this point and I may have to retire my wedding band until the heat and humidity go away - or until A's birth... but I am excited to begin the fourth year of marriage!
God knew what He was doing 9 years ago when I first laid eyes on "Stack"... God always knows what He's doing, but at that moment when Andrew and I first met, I think we both realized there was something special between us. A year and a half later, I got to reconnect with my Prince Charming and experience our second "first kiss." And then fast forward 3 years to the eve of our wedding day... after our rehearsal dinner, I came home and sobbed...and swept profusely. I was not at all nervous, but I think I was overwhelmed with happiness... The happiness truly has lasted these last 4 years and I know it will for many, many more. We've had our share of ups and downs, but we've grown closer to one another and to God.
I am proud, beyond words, of my husband and the man he's become. Right now, he is the financial provider for our family, he is my biggest fan, and the best handyman I know! His patience is unending - and his humor has provided me many belly laughs and potentially years on my life. I never doubt his vow to love me through thick and thin...from Brook Shields eye brows, through bad hair cuts, worse moods, to a 'pregopotamus' physique, I know that Andrew will love me forever.
God knew what He was doing 9 years ago when I first laid eyes on "Stack"... God always knows what He's doing, but at that moment when Andrew and I first met, I think we both realized there was something special between us. A year and a half later, I got to reconnect with my Prince Charming and experience our second "first kiss." And then fast forward 3 years to the eve of our wedding day... after our rehearsal dinner, I came home and sobbed...and swept profusely. I was not at all nervous, but I think I was overwhelmed with happiness... The happiness truly has lasted these last 4 years and I know it will for many, many more. We've had our share of ups and downs, but we've grown closer to one another and to God.
I am proud, beyond words, of my husband and the man he's become. Right now, he is the financial provider for our family, he is my biggest fan, and the best handyman I know! His patience is unending - and his humor has provided me many belly laughs and potentially years on my life. I never doubt his vow to love me through thick and thin...from Brook Shields eye brows, through bad hair cuts, worse moods, to a 'pregopotamus' physique, I know that Andrew will love me forever.
1 comment:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE!!!! God knew what he was doing when he put you and I together! :)
I love the part where you said you sobbed and swept... some might think you meant to say wept but I know you better than that ;)
Post a Comment