Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exploring Toys and Toes







After a morning of stories and songs at the library and a family trip to Lowe's, Alekzander and I continued our fun at home.  While we don't want to wish away Alekzander's baby days, it is undeniable that he is getting big... so big that I thought he might like to try out his exersaucer (which I put together...all by my mommy-self...and I have the battle wounds to prove it!).  His sweet little toes don't touch the bottom, but that didn't stop him from playing and exploring.


2 comments:

Tessa said...

Dear Alekzander,
Did your mother dress you in the SAME so fashion overalls twice in one week? As your so fasion ATB, do you need me to have a talk with her?
Love, Aunt Tessa Bug

Ashley: How are you already tan?

ashley said...

Different week on the calendar but only 6 days apart. He can't count yet, so it doesn't matter! :)

Tan face comes from makeup, but as a SAHM, I do spend a bit of time on the deck each day soaking in my Vitamin D.