Thursday, June 24, 2010

Get Down Low




Even though I was partially hidden behind the camera during this photo shoot, my favorite part of this challenge was seeing the world through "Zoo's view" ... down low.  I don't love that the camera picked up glimmers of every single animal hair on the floor or the smeared carrot on the left side of Alekzander's head, but I do love Alekzander's eyebrow (and expression) in the first picture.  His open mouthed excitement in the second.  And his sweet, curious smile in the third.  And the dimple on his chin.  Pretty adorable.

Love, love, love the view.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG he is such a doll!!! Thanks for the inspiration, I am doing the same thing with my daughter in the morning LoL!!!
-Ashley-

Shelly said...

Oh gosh he is just tooo cute! Can't wait until my little one is up and playing, great captures!