Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mus is loose! - Denver

Leaving a 7 month old (and wife) for almost a week is going to be tough.  I know Alekzander will grow up and change even more than I can imagine.  I'm looking forward to the conference and will be excited to see Alekzander when I get home but not looking forward to how much he'll have changed in my eyes.  Although, maybe he'll be driving and can pick Dad up from the airport?!

Well... Alekzander's (Ikea) 'Mus' (pronounced like moose) must have thought I'd be lonely in Denver at the ISTE conference without either of my "little a's" (ashley & alekzander).  Stowing away in my luggage, he decided to come along and keep me company (I hope he told Ashley and Alekzander first!).

Mus will be a guest blogger to show his experiences around Denver.  Mus is sure to be spending a lot of his time in "blogger's cafe" at ISTE.

Mus at an IT conference... can't you just see his excitement?!

No comments: