Alekzander's and Mia's handknit animals needed a place to live ... and a floating zoo came our way over the mountains and through the city yesterday. Mia and Gruffalo came to deliver a little early birthday love and some snuggles for a few hours. We spent our time marveling at Gruffalo's handiwork and at Alekzander's silliness, eating yummy soup, and gathering supplies for a special birthday surprise.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
A beautiful job Gruffalo and Mia.It's full of hard work and memories,and overflowing with love.Hope to see you soon. love always gps.
LOVE this! I can't wait to play!
I almost cried when I saw this floating zoo! I love it! :)
Hmmm... I wonder what animal will join the zoo next.
Any suggestions?
Maybe a domestic animal of sorts. You know - like a mus, cat, or dog?
Post a Comment