Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One Hundred Seventy-five

A BIG thank you to everyone 
who donated food in honor of Alekzander's first birthday.  
We brought the food to Second Harvest Foodbank today.
Because of the generosity of our friends and family, 
an amazing 175 pounds of food and beverages 
will be distributed to Charlotte's hungry just in time for Thanksgiving.

A special thank you to Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Tiffani for their donation in
Alekzander's honor to Feeding America all the way from Italy.

We are blessed to be a blessing.

"And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you [with abundant increase of favors] 
and make your name famous and distinguished, 
and you will be a blessing [dispensing good to others]."
Genesis 12:2 [Amplified Bible]

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a wonderful, and generous idea!!!! I love it!!!!

Heather said...

What an inspiration! You, Andrew and Alekzander truly captured what this season is all about! God Bless you and your family this Thanksgiving and always!