Dear ATB,
Two scoops for you. Or maybe some more. I don't know how to count yet.
What kind of scoops do you like? Ice cream? Or noodles? Or yogurt?
I like two scoops of pureed pears, butternut squash, and rice cereal. I can share some if you want.
Mommy told me your silly story this morning. You are pretty brave to go toe-to-snarly toe with an Uptown Charlotte rodent. Mommy won't let me go in Ryan's parking garage (ever.again), but if I could come, I would bring some dinosaurs with me to scare those rodents away. You like dinosaurs, right? I've heard they can be pretty scary, but I have a snuggly one that you gave me that is nice. But I'm sure he could be mean if he had to ... to protect my ATB.
Next time you have to get a shot, don't go to the Emergency Room. You can come to my doctor's office. They are really nice there. When I got my shots, it hurts for a second, but then like magic, I have a yellow band-aid with circus people on it. Did you get a band-aid? You should have. I've heard ER visits can be expensive. Don't worry about money. I think it grows on trees. When I look out of my bedroom window, I see lots of green on the tree. That's money, right?
Here are some pictures to make you smile.
If you didn't live so far away, I'd come be a snugglesaurus for you today.
I love you.
Alekzander



No comments:
Post a Comment