Today I received my Masters' of Arts in Teaching. As of late, I've become a master at feeding a baby, singing to a baby, and comforting a teething baby. The latter accomplishments are, definitely, more valuable than the former, although I am happy that I completed the Masters' program at Queens University of Charlotte and am, now, smarter than my father (according to him)! Ha!
My sweet hubby and son were there cheering me on (which was against the "rules") as were my sweet friend Rebecca and her preshy big girl, Lila. Despite my misspelled first name and my mispronounced maiden/middle name, I fully claim and celebrate the closing of this chapter of my life.
For now, I plan to focus on being the best mommy that I can be. Thankfully there is no degree necessary; while its often a crash course in survival, I think I'm passing with flying colors ... and enjoying every moment.



No comments:
Post a Comment