Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First Tooth!

Its official... Alekzander has his first tooth!!

He's been drooling and sucking on his fingers for weeks, but I first noticed a little hole in his gums and a little white peeking through last Monday.  As of yesterday the full top of the rectangular tooth has cut through.  As usual, he was a trooper.  We had one rough night of sleep (but we were also in a different environment...and altitude) and a few days of rosy cheeks, but he was quickly back to his normal, happy, easy-going self!  I'm proud to say this first tooth was cut without the aid of any Tylenol, teething tablets, or old fashioned "tricks".

He's such a sweet and tough little guy!  We can't get enough of him!

3 comments:

Tessa said...

Does the tooth fairy come for new teeth? I think she should!

Mike and Lucy said...

Congrats on a first tooth! And way to go on not having to use any "tricks"! Hope you guys are well!

Sherry said...

Yeah!
Now you can chew some steak!