At four months, he doesn't have much of a choice,
but this little dude is just along for the ride...and he loves it.
I loved carrying Alekzander in the sling,
but the Ergo baby carrier is amazing...
Sometimes I can move a sleeping Anderson
from his carseat to the Ergo against my chest
and he will continue to sleep for over an hour
no matter what is going on around him.
One of the first weeks I was feeling up to walking after my c-section,
I loaded him up since he wouldn't sleep in his crib,
and we went for a 3 mile walk in 90 degree weather.
Cold weather cuddling is much more comfortable for both of us,
and he loves to snooze next to my heart.
When he wakes up upset,
I always tell him where we are,
that he's okay, he's with Mommy, and he is loved.
So, so loved.
On his four month birthday {11/15/13}
at the Panthers' Stadium

No comments:
Post a Comment