Love this joy-filled face!
Spinning and spinning and spinning.
Again mommy, again!
The spinning luckily occurred after playing with the slingshot.
I was hyper-focused on safety
and would not have allowed a dizzy slinger anywhere near Anderson!
I am ill-prepared for this part of parenting ...
the dangerous, you might accidentally shoot your brother's eye out with an acorn part.
But somehow Alekzander got his hands on this gem at Mia's house
and somehow it made its way into our car ...
because I guess every little boy needs a slingshot.
Despite the implied danger coupled with my cautiousness,
and multiple warnings of
"Please watch where you are aiming;
make sure you aim at the tree only..."
I was pretty darn proud.
Step 1 :: Collect Acorns
Step 2 :: Load Slingshot
Step 3 :: Aim Carefully
Step 4 :: Stretch
Step 5 :: Release
Step 6 :: Repeat!






No comments:
Post a Comment