This mama didn't quite have it together quickly enough to get out of the house before nap time today. There is always a small window of time where I might make it out of the house before 11 a.m. {before the first nap and second feeding of the day}, but that rarely happens. Today, I changed Anderson and left him on the changing tier of his Pack&Play all bundled him up for a walk, packed up some treats to deliver to neighbors, and was headed outside to get the stroller out of the car when I realized that Anderson was too quiet. He had fallen asleep after his normal protesting while I was busy getting the other 2/3 of us ready to go. I couldn't stand to wake him, so we changed plans, and Alekzander and I played outside while Anderson slept sweetly with his hands clasped. This is one of our favorite mannerisms of his right now. He sits patiently with his hands clasped in his lap, brings his clasped hands up to his face to hide a gummy, excited smile, and apparently sleeps this way too. I love this little guy ... and love that he enjoyed a little tiger snooze as well.
{Not focused, but so sweet!}



No comments:
Post a Comment