...weeks ago, I hadn't even met my small bundle of joy face-to-face. In the past 49 days, I have grown to love him more than I thought possible, and can't picture my world without him. For the next seven days, I will provide insight into my little one's world, seven items at a time! Since I am so madly in love, I will start with seven things I love about Alekzander.
1. Listening to him coo and 'talk' during play time.
2. Watching him smile.
3. His big blue eyes.
4. His strong legs and arms... he thinks he's ready to conquer the world, or begin lifting weights!
5. How he responds to our voices.
6. His sweet smell after a bath.
7. His endless baby expressions and busy body, hands and feet moving in excitement about his world.
There are many more reasons why I love my littlest friend, but seven is appropriate on this day, the beginning of his seventh week of life!
2 comments:
very sweet!!
It's like the miley cyrus "seven things"
never heard of miley cyrus' seven things.
will take a look
Post a Comment