Daddy bought Alekzander the best present! A baby jogger! He got a great deal on Craigslist and purchased a Safety 1st jogger that was practically brand new from a family that owned it for only two months.
We went on our first adventure in it yesterday, though I didn't use it to its full jogging potential! I was nervous about putting my little boy in such a big stroller, but I used the head and harness supports from his carseat for some extra protection and stability. He did great in it, of course! What I love most about it is that the seat reclines - and you have the option of having the baby sit facing you or facing the road in front of you. Since I love looking at Alekzander (and because he is so young), I reclined the seat and put him in facing me; he eventually fell asleep so we cruised around the neighborhood for about 45 minutes and enjoyed a smooth ride in the late afternoon sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment