Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chronicles of Alekzander Part 1

Alekzander likes writing emails instead of napping.  He asked me to publish some with his favorite responses from his favorite people.

Hi Gruffalo.  I love you today and every day.  I took a monster nap for Mommy this afternoon.  It was after I ate some avocado mashed up. It was so good and filled my tummy.

Do you like my shirt?  You and Mia bought it for me.  I love it.  It was chilly today, so Mommy dressed me in it with my cool jeans that Mia also bought me.  Do you every take naps in your jeans?  Its not the most comfortable thing, but sometimes you are just so tired you forget to change your clothes.

Are your glasses clean or did you leave some of my finger prints on them?

Love, Alekzander



The response: 

Hey Zman, I love you bigger. Keep eating your vegetables and naps are always good. I do like your shirt and cool jeans..Mia dressed me in that same outfit.  We were twins. Remember!!  Once I wore the same jeans for a week.  The longer you wear them the more comfy they become.. You will know when they feel good. 

My glasses have your imprints forever. 

LOVE, The gruffalo man          

No comments: