Modesty or humility aren't traits I possess when it comes to my son. I have to tell you, I think Alekzander is pretty special... and for a 3-month old, he has a lot of skills.Here are a few that I think are pretty spectacular.
1. Drooling. He drools like a 6-month old! You can see the puddles on his playmat.
2. Blowing bubbles. I guess this goes hand-in-hand with excess saliva! What better thing to do than blow bubbles.
3. Push-Ups. His head control and neck strength are honestly great.
4. Babbling. At times, it sounds like he knows all of his vowels, plus a few important consonant sounds like "mmmm" as in "Maaaa" and "/g/" as in milk guzzler.
5. And today... he rolled over! Twice. If you do something twice, I don't think it can be considered accidental. Of course he wouldn't do it again this evening, and he may have been slightly advantaged due to the placement of his playmat on two circle rugs, but still... he went from belly to back by pushing his head, neck, and shoulders up really high, tucking his left arm and tada! A baby roll.
He also learned to Skype tonight with his Gruffalo (aka Grandpap Tony). They both thought it was pretty exciting, though Alekzander was a little vain and preferred to look at himself in the mirror!
Isn't he special?
2 comments:
Love it! And, that's how Norah rolls over too! :) We are going to be busy Mama's chasing them around here very, very soon!
So adorable...love his baby babble. It sounds like he's trying to say "Mama" =)
Post a Comment