Whenever there is a chance to soak in some sunshine and Vitamin D, Alekzander and I can be found outside! Today was one of those rare, spectactular sunny February days. There's not a green leaf or blade of grass around, but the sky was as blue as blue can be. With the sun high above us, it was close to 50, practically perfect after cold, gray days. On days like this, we like to sing this song (its an original!):
"There's sunshine in my eyes; Sunshine in my eyes again. There's sunshine in my eyes; Its gonna be a great day!"
We took advantage of some peace and quiet in the backyard around lunch time and later snuck in a walk with Daddy and the dogs. All the fresh air tired us out. Sweet baby fell asleep in my arms seconds after I finished reading him his nightly Bible story.
I fall more in love with him every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment